Website UCL Institute of Education
Find a fulfilling career as an Accounts Assistant at the UCL Institute of Education. We are looking for a detail–oriented individual with a passion for accounts to join our team and help us manage our finances. Apply now and join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- This is an Internal recruitment advert, available to eligible UCL workers only.
- Eligible UCL workers will have until 21st March to be considered for this role.
- This role does not meet the eligibility requirements for a Skilled Worker Visa certificate of sponsorship under UK Visas and Immigration legislation.
- Therefore UCL will not be able to sponsor individuals who require the right to work in the UK to carry out this role.
- This role is eligible for hybrid working with a minimum of [2 days per week] on site.
- This appointment is subject to UCL Terms and Conditions of Service for Research and Professional Services Staff.
Q: What benefits and perks are provided?
A: The post holder will receive a generous package of benefits and perks, including 41 days holiday, an additional 5 days’ annual leave purchase scheme, a defined benefit career average revalued earnings pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, immigration loan, an on–site nursery, and on–site gym.
Q: What is the location of the job?
A: The job is located at the LMS School in London.
Conclusion: This is an exciting opportunity to join the finance team of the LMS School, providing accounting support and a range of other duties. With a generous package of benefits and perks and the chance to work in a busy office environment, this is an opportunity not to be missed. If you have the right skills and experience, then why not apply today?