Are you looking for a new opportunity in engineering? Check out this Actuated Mechanisms Engineer job in Whitley Bay at Jaguar Land Rover! This position offers a competitive salary and the chance to work at one of the world‘s leading automotive manufacturers. Apply now to get your foot in the door!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Calculations and tolerance stacks supporting detailed design
- Generating/assessing models and drawings, and associated drawing checks
- Alignment with manufacturing team on design for manufacture and manufacturing process
- Definition of and support of physical rig tests including test rig arrangements and operating conditions, in conjunction with the Development Team.
- Coordinate tear-down inspection and review of all test reports
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Experience resolving business, technical and process issues within a Project Team environment, with internal and external stakeholders, including with Tier 1 suppliers is required. A good technical understanding of mechanical component design (including strength and fatigue) is also desirable.
Q: What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: A degree qualification or equivalent experience is required.
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity for qualified individuals with a technical understanding of mechanical component design and experience resolving business, technical and process issues to join a successful project team environment. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the chance to gain valuable experience in the automotive industry. Don‘t miss out on this amazing opportunity and apply now!