Website BMW Group
The BMW Group is looking for a motivated Wheel Lathe Operator to join their team. This position offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as the chance to work with one of the world‘s most respected automotive brands. If you have experience in wheel lathe operations and are passionate about the automotive industry, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Removing and refitting tires, in order to balance wheels using tire fitting machinery.
- Wheel cleaning & sandblasting prior to re-machining.
- Planning of process to carry out wheel repair in optimal ways to ensure the best possible finished result.
- The operation, control, and programming of a CNC wheel lathe.
- Straightening of buckled wheels.
- Quality control of all repairs ensuring high standards at all times.
- Completion of the appropriate paperwork and job cards.
Q: What benefits and perks are offered?
A: This job offers a variety of benefits and perks such as 32 days of annual leave pro rata for part–time employees (inclusive of bank holidays), health and wellbeing benefits, life assurance, an employee recognition program, an employee car scheme, staff discounts, employee benefits including discounts on retailers, restaurants, and cinemas, referral program, on–site parking, company social events, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, and long service award.
Q: What language proficiency is required?
A: Applicants should be proficient in English and have excellent communication skills.
Q: What experience is needed?
A: Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous but is not essential.
Conclusion: This job in London offers an amazing range of benefits and perks, from 32 days of annual leave to a cycle-to-work scheme. With the competitive salary and excellent benefits package on offer, this is an opportunity not to be missed. So, if you are looking for a new challenge and have the right qualifications and experience, then do not hesitate to apply today!