Website Norfolk County Council
Are you a CPA looking for a rewarding career opportunity? Norfolk County Council is hiring for a Business Support Officer role in Norfolk. This position offers a competitive salary and the chance to work with a dynamic and experienced team. Apply now to take the next step in your professional journey!
Duties and Responsibilities
- To accurately record child protection conference/LADO discussions and decisions.
- To distribute completed Chairs/LADO reports from conferences within NSCB timescales (with due care and attention to sensitive/third-party material).
- Record information from the conference into a Child Protection Plan/Action Log and distribute within NSCB timescales.
- To ensure that the outcomes and further meetings resulting from child protection conferences/LADO meetings are input into the IT system in an accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
- Ensure that any follow-up action is taken by informing relevant Independent Chairs/LADO when appropriate.
- To liaise with outside agencies and relevant professionals as appropriate
Q: What Benefits & Perks are available with the Job?
A: The successful candidate will receive a salary of £22,369 to £24,054 per annum (Grade E) and 37 hours per week.
Q: What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent).
Conclusion: We are looking for a full–time Child Protection Administrator to join our team within Independent Statutory Services in Bowthorpe, Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and 37 hours per week. They must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent