Website The Fishes
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie looking for a new challenge? The Fishes Careers in Oxford is looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join their team. With competitive pay and a great work environment, this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate!”
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serving the Good Stuff – British Beef, 100% free-range meat and eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced, and all top quality
- Christmas day off – to spend with family and/or friends, or if you’re away from home, with other members of your team.
- Well-equipped kitchens – the kit you need
- Pension – up to 5% matched contribution (higher than government standard)
- Access to the Cycle Scheme Save money on cycling with cyclescheme.co.uk
- Accommodation (Pub specific)
Q: What benefits and perks come with the job?
A: Equal share of the tips, access to 50% of your salary at any time using our App, Wagestream, 40% off food and drink when you eat in any Peach Pub, Peach Fest our Annual Team Party, Talent Finder Reward, work/life balance, autonomy over daily specials, career development, access to Hospitality Action, serving the Good Stuff, Christmas day off, well–equipped kitchens, pension, access to the Cycle Scheme and accommodation.
Q: What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: There are no specific educational qualifications required for this role.
Conclusion: The White Horse is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking for an exciting and fulfilling job with great benefits and perks. With a well–equipped kitchen, access to the cycle scheme, pension, and career development opportunities, this is a great opportunity to work in a fast–paced kitchen environment and be part of a team dedicated to creating a greener planet. If you are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling job, then The White Horse is the perfect place for you.