Website Dr. Martens
Dr. Martens is a globally famous and culturally influential British brand with over 60 years of heritage. Our first boot was sold on the 1st April 1960 hence its name the “1460” and it went on to become an iconic, instantly recognisable product with a timeless appeal which is still relevant to consumers all across the world today.
As our Senior SEO Analyst – US & EMEA, you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the SEO channel by helping develop and execute organic search strategy as well as reporting of our primary domains in our key regions including America and EMEA
- Develop close relationships with regional eCommerce and trade teams as well as PR, technology and digital marketing stakeholders
- Supporting the Global Head of Search in all aspects of SEO including but not limited to keyword research, link building, analysis and website auditing and developing recommendations from a content and technical perspective
- Taking full ownership of local marketing strategy specifically around services such as Google MyBusiness and Bing Places
- Working with internal stakeholders to ensure SEO campaigns are reported on and results are communicated to relevant stakeholders
To apply for this job please visit jobs.drmartens.com.