Are you looking for an exciting new career? Look no further than E.On, where we are looking for an Engineer Support Agent to join our team. This role will provide technical support to our engineers, helping to provide a better customer experience. You‘ll need excellent problem–solving skills, a passion for customer service, and the ability to work in a fast–paced environment. If this sounds like a role you would be well suited to, apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning efficient routes to reduce carbon footprint.
- Carrying out investigations, collating evidence, and obtaining information.
- Identifying new tenants through face-to-face discussions, Letting Agents and neighbors while complying with DPA (Data Protection Act).
- Exchanging meters to SMART Pay as You Go or Classic Prepayment.
- Where necessary, leading a warrant team to force entry to customer premises to exchange/disconnect meters.
- Recording job information using the appropriate paperwork or electronic equipment.
- Reporting Health & Safety risks or customer vulnerability.
Q: What are the Benefits and Perks of the Job?
A: A salary of £39,191, 26 days holiday + bank holidays, a generous pension scheme, life cover, bonus, and the chance to choose from 20 flexible benefits with tax and/or NI savings are included in the benefits package.
Q: What are the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: You‘ll need a valid UK/EU driving license (with a maximum of 6 points), MOCOPA/CMA1/MET2 qualification, and SMART Meter & Dual Fuel training. Previous experience in a customer-facing role is also preferred.
Conclusion: This is a great opportunity to join a market–leading company with excellent benefits and perks. If you have the necessary qualifications, experience, and language proficiency, then this is an ideal role for you. So, don‘t wait and apply now to take advantage of this exciting opportunity.