This blog post provides an overview of Enterprise and Management Placement in Reading. Learn how to apply for a placement, the benefits of taking part, and what roles are available. Get advice and tips on how to make the most of your placement experience and gain invaluable experience for your CV.
Duties and Responsibilities
- When you join our Management Placement and Internship Programme, whether, on a year-long placement or a summer internship,
- you’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding, and often unexpected challenges.
- As well as getting the chance to put into practice all that you’ve learned so far while at university, you’ll also learn more hard and soft skills than you ever thought possible.
- Not only is it a paid placement program, but you may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards, in the same way, that those that join our Graduate Management Programme do too.
- The business training you’ll receive will be an amazing launchpad for your career.
Q: What are the benefits and perks of the job?
A: This job offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the field of management.
Q: What language proficiency is required?
A: Applicants must have full command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Conclusion: We invite all university students to apply for our Management Placement and Internship Programme. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience in the field of management and offers competitive pay and benefits. Take advantage of this opportunity and apply today!