Looking for a job as an Administrator in St. Peter Port? Look no further than Goldsmiths! We provide excellent career opportunities and competitive benefits. Find out more about this exciting job opportunity today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- A positive, “can-do” attitude
- Administration experience with a keen eye for detail
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- A great communicator with a natural flair for striking up a conversation
- Eager to learn and build on your retail and product knowledge
- A flexible team player who is always ready to go the extra mile
Q: What are the benefits & perks of the job?
A: Benefits include a great salary, sales-related commission, and staff discount, as well as an internal training and development program.
Q: What are the educational qualifications needed to apply?
A: No formal education requirements are necessary for this role.
Conclusion: Working with Mappin & Webb is an opportunity to be part of a team that values tradition, excellence, and superior quality. With 15 beautiful showrooms across the UK and the Channel Islands, a great salary, and various benefits, this role is perfect for those who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and have a positive, “can–do” attitude. Come join us and discover the endless opportunities at Mappin & Webb.