GS4 is looking for an experienced National Sales Operations Manager in Centurion. The ideal candidate should have a solid sales operations background and the ability to create a comprehensive sales strategy. Apply now and become part of our dynamic team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure key pipeline management activities are in place and monitored on a monthly basis
- Involvement in international and regional accounts including regional “outbound” activity for Multinational Corporations
- Ensuring that pricing, risk, and commercial contract terms are appropriately applied by businesses when entering into Secure Solutions contracts and that price increase strategies are developed and applied
- Ensure that the business has robust sales and business development processes
- Direct involvement in leading and negotiating major bids on optimal commercial/risk terms
Q: What Benefits & Perks will I get?
A: Benefits and perks may vary depending on the country and employer but can include health, vision, dental and life insurance, flexible working hours, and paid vacation.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Previous experience in sales, business development, marketing, customer service, account management, or a related field is desired.
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking for a dynamic, challenging, and rewarding job in the security industry. With the right qualifications, experience, and language proficiency, you can join G4S Secure Solutions and help them to develop and implement their sales strategy, leverage knowledge and best practices, and manage their sales structure. So don‘t miss this chance and apply now!