Website University of the West of Scotland
This job opportunity with the University of the West of Scotland is a great chance to join their team as an IT Desktop Analyst in London. You will be responsible for providing IT support and services to the University‘s staff and students. The role involves troubleshooting IT problems, installing and configuring hardware, software, and peripherals, and providing technical support to users. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications, then this is the job for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- A customer-focused individual with IT and digital media technical skills.
- Experience working as part of a team in a technical role.
- Proficient skills relating to Windows, M365 apps, and Audio-Visual Equipment.
- Experience using phone, email, and messaging apps to support customers.
- Experience in the use of Service Management systems and ticket resolution.
Q. What Benefits & Perks are offered?
A. Benefits and perks include 24 days of annual leave, a 19.3% employer’s pension contribution, a flexible working pattern, an employee discount scheme, free gym membership, access to health and wellbeing resources, and professional, career, and research development opportunities.
Q. What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A. A degree or equivalent professional qualification is required for most roles.
Conclusion: UWS offers a supportive and vibrant working environment across five campuses in the UK. With competitive benefits, such as 24 days of annual leave and a 19.3% employer’s pension contribution, UWS provides an abundance of opportunities for professional development