This blog post is about a job opportunity at E.On Energy in Barnsley. Get the chance to join the energy revolution and work with one of the leading energy providers in the UK. Learn more about this incredible opportunity at E.On Energy in Barnsley.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out mains and service cable jointing on electrical distribution networks.
- Supervising Jointers Mates.
- Carrying out Low Voltage service jointing including service transfers, disconnections, and connections to the main – (PVC/PILC).
- Excavation and reinstatement of joint holes.
- Driving and operating general and specialist company vehicles appropriate to the role.
- Carrying out risk assessments and working on company policies and procedures.
Q. What Experience is Needed?
A. Experience in G39 and 210 Safe Isolation, CSCS Card, NVQ Level 3 Highway Electrical Work, First Aid, Manual Handling, General Environmental Awareness, and MEWP experience is desirable.
Q. What Education Qualifications are Needed to Apply?
A. Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship or Street lighting and LV services training programme, City and Guilds 2339–17 or equivalent, and NRSWA – LA 01 to 08 accreditation are required to apply.
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity for any motivated individual seeking to further their career in the Electrical and Street Lighting and LV Services industry. With a flexible work location and the chance to gain experience in various areas, this is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to take their career to the next level. If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, don‘t hesitate to apply now!