Website Oakman Group
Find your dream job as a Line Chef at the Oakman Group in Hullbridge! We are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals to join our kitchen team. Apply now and take the next step in your cooking career!
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will know your way around a kitchen, having worked in a similar kitchen environment before
- You will be passionate about food, have impeccable standards, and have a great team spirit
- You are ready to run your own section
- You are a multi-tasker with a keen eye for detail
- You are ready to work in a fast-paced environment
Q: What Benefits & Perks are Offered?
A: Benefits include an hourly rate of £10.00 – £12.00, free meal whilst on shift, 33% off our hotel accommodation, an award–winning training program, a share save scheme and access to your pay when it suits you, service awards, a birthday gift, an invitation to Oakfest, and refer a friend and chef recruitment incentives of up to £1000.
Q: What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: We are looking for applicants with a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above.
Conclusion: If you are looking for a job in the hospitality industry with competitive pay and great benefits, then The Anchor and The Oakman Group are the perfect choices for you. With an award–winning online training academy, access to apprenticeship opportunities and development programs, and a wide range of perks, you are sure to find a job that meets your needs. So, don‘t wait any longer – apply now!