Website Post Office
Looking for a challenging Marketing Manager job in Finsbury? Look no further than Post Office! Our dynamic team is seeking a talented individual with proven marketing skills to help drive our brand forward. Learn more about this exciting opportunity and apply today.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and deliver 1-2-1 Customer Marketing (CRM) campaigns aimed at increasing cross-sell, upsell, and retention of the Post Office customer base
- Implement a program of test and learn across all channels including email, SMS, and outbound aimed at increasing efficiency and improving conversion/value
- Actively manage the CRM solutions (Adobe, Salesforce & retained agency partners) for delivery of campaigns and reporting
- Manage a range of internal stakeholders to improve the integration between the different product categories and marketing teams into one 1-2-1 marketing comms plan
- Manage external agencies to ensure high-quality delivery of creative and technical solutions.
Q: What benefits and perks come with this job?
A: The job description does not mention specific benefits or perks. However, successful candidates may be eligible for standard benefits such as health insurance, paid time off, and retirement savings plans.
Q: What experience is needed to apply for this job?
A: The job description states that candidates should have proven experience delivering campaigns through Adobe Campaign or a similar CRM campaign platform. They should also have a hands-on approach to CRM campaign management, design, implementation, customer journeys, and working with customer segments, as well as experience with budget management.
Conclusion: This Marketing Manager job at Post Office in Finsbury offers an exciting opportunity for candidates with proven experience in delivering CRM campaigns through Adobe Campaign or a similar CRM campaign platform. Successful candidates will have a hands-on approach to CRM campaign management, be able to derive insights from data analysis and have experience with budget management. Though the job description does not mention specific education requirements or benefits and perks, candidates can expect to work with a dynamic team and contribute to the growth of the Post Office brand. If you meet the qualifications and are looking for a challenging and rewarding marketing job in Finsbury, apply today.