Website Marsh and McLennan
Are you looking for a highly rewarding career as an Actuarial Senior Manager? Look no further than Marsh & McLennan. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a dynamic work environment. Join us today and become part of a team that is dedicated to helping our clients succeed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage new and takeover projects with minimal senior-level involvement, serving as day-to-day project point person and effectively handling client communications
- Review the work of analysts, ensuring technical accuracy and integrity on a wide variety of analyses, templates, and exhibits
- Support training, developing, and mentoring of analysts on project teams to aid in their career growth
- Prepare production of exhibits and written reports to present findings to clients
- Attend and participate in client meetings as required
- Develop and maintain strong relationships for business development activities, including generating leads and new business opportunities
- Leading and assisting in the preparation of proposals and presentations for prospective clients.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: At least 7+ years of experience in the property & casualty industry is required. An ACAS or FCAS credential is also needed. Loss-reserving experience and experience with medical professional liability exposures are a plus.
Q: What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: A BA/BS degree in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, computer science, finance, business, or a related field is required.
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity for those in the property & casualty industry, with the appropriate experience, qualifications, and credentials, to join a team of professionals and work in a fast–paced environment. With the chance to develop client–oriented solutions and undertake projects, this could be a great opportunity for those looking to take the next step in their career.