Website Welcome Break
Looking for a new challenge? Join Welcome Break as an Oracle Technical Lead in the United Kingdom! As a key member of the Welcome Break team, you will be responsible for driving the development and maintenance of Oracle applications and the supporting infrastructure. You will also be involved in creating and implementing technical solutions to meet business requirements. Don‘t miss out on this exciting opportunity – apply now!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of Oracle professionals in the design, development, and maintenance of Oracle solutions, applications, and infrastructure
- Subject Matter Expert in all technical aspects of Oracle EPM FCCS including best practices for deployments and data integration techniques
- Be the driving force for the design, development, testing, quality, and implementation of the Oracle solutions (FCCS, PBCS, etc).
- Provide technical expertise and direction to project teams in the areas of data integration, data modeling, and financial reporting
- Liaise with third-party vendors to develop and implement interfaces for integration with Applegreen’s data structures.
Q: What are the benefits and perks of the job?
A: Benefits include a competitive salary, medical and dental coverage, a pension scheme, flexible working hours, and additional benefits.
Q: What experience is needed?
A: 7+ years of experience working as a COE Technical Lead or a similar position, ideally working with large and complex implementations of Oracle EPM/Oracle Finance Apps. Ideally also have experience working with Oracle Essbase and Planning products (PBCS, EPBCS, Hyperion Planning).
Conclusion: This is an exciting opportunity to join a large and complex implementation of Oracle EPM/Oracle Finance Apps. With an attractive salary, flexible working hours, and other benefits, this is a great job for those with 7+ years of experience working with Oracle EPM/Oracle Finance Apps and a strong understanding of financial accounting and reporting principles. If you meet the qualifications and have the necessary experience, we urge you to apply now.