Website Post Office Ltd
Interested in starting a career with Post Office Ltd as a Service Desk Agent? Our blog post has all the information you need to know. Learn about the responsibilities of a Service Desk Agent, the qualifications needed to apply, and the benefits of working for Post Office Ltd. Don’t miss out on this chance to join a dynamic team and help provide exceptional customer service to Post Office customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide quality IT-focused customer service to Postmasters and POL colleagues, focusing on finding ways to support them with their issues and queries
- Proactively and reactively offer assistance to Postmasters and POL colleagues in a multi-channel environment through telephone, web chat, and email.
- Take ownership of Postmaster and POL colleague issues, inquiries, and complaints and manage them through to resolution, ensuring end-users are kept up to date at all times.
- Ensure that all case details are captured fully and accurately using case management applications.
- Communicate outcomes to end-users simply, but effectively, ensuring that end-users are satisfied with the outcomes you give.
- Escalate any issues that you are unable to resolve, whilst making sure that the end-user is kept up-to-date as the case is escalated
- Achieve agreed targets, particularly your quality and productivity targets.
Q: What skills are required for this job?
A: Computer literacy, empathy, commitment, curiosity, attentiveness, connectedness, and courage are the necessary skills required for this job.
Q: What are the benefits and perks of this job?
A: The job description does not provide information on the benefits and perks offered for this job.
Conclusion: if you have experience in an IT service desk environment, good all-around IT skills, excellent communication skills, and the required skills mentioned above, this could be a great job opportunity for you. The job description emphasizes the need for individuals who are committed to doing their best job possible, empathetic, and able to put themselves in the end-users shoes. If you believe that you have these qualities, you should consider applying for this job.