Be part of the fashion revolution at PrettyLittleThing with this exciting job opportunity as a Studio Manager in Manchester! With the chance to work with a dynamic team, you‘ll be responsible for delivering the highest quality of product photography. Apply now and join the team today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Head of Creative to provide all photography procedures and assets in accordance with brand demands.
- Ensure studios adhere to the shoot guidelines including lighting sign-off and quality control.
- Be aware of core throughputs and how delivering quality and quantity is a core metric of the dept.
- Reporting on throughput and team KPIs.
- Coaching, developing, and motivating our teams.
- An understanding of studio space and vision.
- Support the implementation of new technologies and software to increase productivity.
Q: What Benefits & Perks are included in the Job?
A: Benefits & Perks include the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes, core hours enabling you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis, benefits that support your health and wellbeing, up to 40% discount off our all of our brands, and a social calendar that is ‘next level’.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Previous experience managing within a Studio environment across Photography, Production, Styling, and retouching is essential. Retail experience is a bonus.
Conclusion: Working at boohooMAN means you get to be part of a workplace that values respect and individual differences, and encourages its employees to be themselves without exception. You will be surrounded by a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work. With share schemes, core hours, health and wellbeing benefits, discounts of all of our brands, and a social calendar that’s ‘next level’, there’s no better time to join the boohooMAN team.