Website West Midlands Trains
Are you passionate about the railway industry and looking for a new challenge? West Midlands Trains are looking for an experienced Projects Manager to join their team in Birmingham. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects and help shape the future of West Midlands Trains. Apply now to find out more!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hold responsibility for delivering and reporting on the NRC Business Plan Commitments relating to accessibility.
- Define and manage the ABP budget for the accessibility team.
- Hold the relationship between WMT and DfT, ORR, Network Rail, and RDG relating to Disability and Inclusion and regulatory requirements.
- Develop the business’ organizational frameworks in relation to accessibility, including goals, strategy, culture, and structure.
- Bring together internal and external stakeholders to ensure the principles of inclusion, access & equality, and sustainability are properly recognized.
Q. What experience is needed?
A. Experience of operating with senior managers and directors, knowledge and experience of the transport sector, ideally the railway, and knowledge of the Equality Act 2020 (EA2010) EC1371/2007, RIT 2011, PRMTSI, PRMNTSN, HRA Section 7 and ECHR Article 14 is essential.
Q. What benefits and perks are offered?
A. Up to £50,000 depending on experience, final salary pension, free travel on all our trains and those of other train companies within our parent group company, 75% off all other train company travel tickets, retail discounts, and career development opportunities.
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking a job in the transport industry with a great salary and benefits package. With a strong focus on accessibility and inclusion, this job will provide the successful applicant with the chance