Website Royal London Group
To support this we are always open to discussing flexible working arrangements and as we transition to hybrid working we will discuss working patterns or locations that ensure you have the freedom to be your best. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work.
- Providing a set number of new tier 1 account introductions to the BDM for the region (which will be recognised and contribute to your own KPI target)
- Developing a specified number of IFA/wealth management firms from prospects to fund producers each year as demonstrated through your account panels
- Using call campaigns to structure activity and be prepared to report back on success of campaigns and tangible results based on new relationships and business.
- Having strong consultative sales skills and questioning techniques.
- Demonstrating meaningful and tangible account development through adoption of the sales process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.royallondon.com.