Website Royal Mail
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your skills as a Vehicle Technician? Royal Mail is hiring in Aberdeen! As a Vehicle Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining a fleet of vehicles and ensuring they are safe and operational. This is a great opportunity to join a fast–paced and rewarding career in the transportation industry. Apply now to join Royal Mail in Aberdeen!
Duties and Responsibilities
- A competitive company pension scheme
- This a great opportunity to develop your career working for the largest fleet operator in the UK Modern workshop facilities and equipment
- PPE and image clothing (including overalls and steel toe-capped boots) supplied
- Annual training and development plan provided
- Development and progression opportunities into the management structure.
Q: What Benefits & Perks are Available?
A: Benefits & perks include career progression and development opportunities, access to specialist tooling and equipment, and a full manual driving license (LGV preferred for the Heavy Technician).
Q: What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: Successful candidates must be fully qualified to at least an advanced level (IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or equivalent qualification).
Conclusion: Royal Mail is looking for professional vehicle technicians to join their team and take pride in their work. Successful applicants will have access to career progression and development