Website Royal Mail
Looking for a new challenge? Royal Mail is now hiring a Security Engineer in Peterborough. As the Security Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining security systems, as well as designing and implementing security solutions. Apply now to join the Royal Mail team and take on this exciting role!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of fire and security systems on numerous commercial sites
- Expert fault-finding and providing advice and guidance to customers
- Supply knowledge in a range of technical situations, making personal judgments on how to undertake work to achieve quality, cost, and time objectives
- Provide technical advice and guidance to other staff and customers in order to resolve problems.
- Liaise with customers’ representatives on a day-to-day basis to ensure customer requirements are fully met.
- Manage the delivery of Corrective and Planned Maintenance to meet the performance measures detailed in the contract.
- Check and ensure all appropriate and approved paperwork is completed.
Q: What Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A: Salary – £33,100 per annum plus standby allowance of £280 per week, when on a rota, and appropriate overtime rate when attending the call, 20 days annual leave, increasing with service, and bank holidays. A vehicle will be provided for the required travel.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Experience in fault finding and diagnosis with the ability to provide advice and guidance to others across all systems where required; experience in dealing with customers in a commercial environment; computer literacy skills an advantage; IPAF and MEWP training and qualification; and experience of working at heights.
Conclusion: The Royal Mail Property & Facilities Solutions are looking for a Fire and Security Engineer to join their team in Peterborough. The role offers an excellent salary and generous benefits, as well as the chance to work with a respected and established organization. If you have the necessary qualifications, experience, and skills, then this could be the perfect job for you!