Website Standard Life Aberdeen
Standard Life Aberdeen jobs for CRM Data Analyst in Edinburgh
Standard Life Aberdeen plc is one of the world’s largest investment companies, and we are built on a long standing culture of caring about the future and making a positive impact. Together we invest for a better future. We do it to make a difference to the lives of our clients and customers, our employees, society and our shareholders.
Our strategy is to build a vibrant and value-creating purpose-led organization, with the current and future needs of our stake holders at the heart of all we do.
The CRM Team, is responsible for the delivery of the technology toolset required to maximise sales opportunities and selling time, through the identification and implementation of technology and analytics solutions focused on Salesforce and partner applications. Salesforce is also central to wider ASI business functions, including Marketing for campaign management, Finance performance reporting and Client Service onboarding and risk management. The CRM team sits within the Distribution Strategy Function.
The role of the CRM Data Analyst is to develop and maintain the trusted set of Distribution and Marketing data which underpins the CRM platform. Working closely with the ASI central data governance function, the role covers data sourcing, control, access and protection for the ASI client data master, Salesforce, and the Client Data Warehouse. Client data analysis and reporting is integral to the role proving internal company reporting purposes.
Key Outcomes / Responsibilities:
- Embed the Client Data Governance model to deliver usable and trusted data
- Develop and maintain the data dictionary for client data attributes
- Oversee the delivery of regular trusted data feeds into the CRM platform
- Monitor a clear set of data quality metrics to identify issues and track improvement plans
- Implement quality assurance processes to support data validation and quality improvements
- Support the implementation of new datasets into the CRM platform that enrich client insight & enable action
- Work with ITS and Finance oversee the loading of data sets to data repositories
- Provide client datasets to support Finance reporting of Distribution performance including client breakdowns
- Deliver insight through the amalgamation and transformation of internal/external data into results and learning outcomes
- Keep abreast with sales technology developments in the market and propose solutions