Website Thames Valley Police
This blog post provides information about Thames Valley Police careers and the role of an Enquiry Officer. Learn more about the job description and skills required to become an Enquiry Officer with Thames Valley Police. Find out how to apply and what you can expect in the role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- An opportunity has arisen to join the Fixed Penalty Support Unit conducting inquiries and investigating potential offenses that arise out of camera enforcement operations.
- The candidate will need to be inquisitive and have some knowledge of traffic and criminal law. Experience in investigating crime, statement taking, and compiling reports in either a legal environment or other relevant experience is essential. The candidate must be able to work on their own initiative and set deadlines.
- You will investigate, obtain and prepare reports on traffic-related matters in line with legislation, force policies, and procedures, and make recommendations in order to assist the decision maker on the appropriate disposal of case papers.
- The post holder will also be required to attend court to give evidence in relation to prosecution.
- You will be educated to A-Level standard or equivalent with proven customer service skills and the ability to engage effectively with people at all levels.
Q. What are the benefits and perks of the job?
A. Benefits include 24 days annual leave per annum, pro–rata for part-time (plus Bank Holidays), flexible working conditions, a wide range of lifestyle discounts, and career development opportunities.
Q. What are the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A. You must have a minimum A–Level qualification or equivalent.
conclusion: this is a great opportunity to join the Fixed Penalty Support Unit and investigate potential offenses that arise out of camera enforcement operations. With excellent benefits and perks, an A–Level qualification or equivalent, and the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure, this is a great chance to join a fast–paced and dynamic team. Don‘t miss this chance to join the Thames Valley Police family and apply today!