Unilever jobs for Global Assistant Brand Manager Dove Deos in Temple
Dove is one of the cornerstone brands in Unilever Personal Care and Dove in deodorants has been consistently delivering growth for the entire category globally. It is an exciting time for Dove Deos. It has an even bigger ambition moving forward – to become a 2Billion brand in 3 years. And to achieve this, the brand will play in new markets, and pioneer in new routes to consumers. And at the same time, flawlessly execute against its sound strategy.
This role will give you the opportunity to support a Senior Global Brand Manager in shaping the future of Dove Deos by delivering a Big Bet innovation mix into market. This mix comes will stretch the boundaries of personal care as we know it today, opening up new opportunities and channels that can pioneer for the future of the brand, with Sustainability for both the Brand and the Deodorant category at the heart.
- Lead complex innovation projects, working with cross-functional teams incl. R&D, Supply Chain, CMI, Finance.
- Generate strong consumer insights that will help guide the global strategy for this fast-growing part of the portfolio.
- Be part of delivering a global innovation launch to market in the next 12 months.
- Full development of performance and precision marketing campaigns, particular emphasis on programmatic, search, shopper and omnichannel asset development for e-tailers including all e-commerce content and full shopper toolkit.
- Support the Senior Brand Manager in developing new communication campaigns, and work with world-class communication agencies to translate campaign ideas into digital communication assets.
- Support the Senior Brand Manager in the execution of the long-term innovation strategy and technology / innovation roadmap, actively contributing by identifying opportunities across consumer demand spaces, geographies, retail channels.
- Total obsession with the consumer- behaviours, habits, new trends in naturals, health and wellness (personal interest in this a bonus).
- In depth understanding of marketing analytics (GA and other campaign analytics systems). Any further data analytics a bonus.
- Work closely with local marketing teams from key markets, collaborating with them to make sure innovations are locally relevant and landed effectively in the marketplace.